Help ID what phone/bluetooth adapter i need

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sonny Burnett

MB Enthusiast
Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
Hi Guys,

Just need a little help as the title suggests,
i have this cradle that i have no idea what phone is compatible,

also the part number is useless.

any one have any ideas?

UAFPzj2.jpg

My EPC shows it as 'Take up device D-Net (Handy) Nokia 3110'. Used in cars around 2000 (inc W208) with option code 317 Telephone (D2B) Handy in central console.

you need to take a local (macro?) picture of the connector where the phone will be linked with and post it here. That connector will liklely revel what models could fit

you need to take a local (macro?) picture of the connector where the phone will be linked with and post it here. That connector will liklely revel what models could fit

thanks for your help,

will this help?

jrLVSaN.jpg

does anybody know?

would a viseeo work with this cradle?

What about a Nokia 3110 as mentioned in post #2?

i searched and it comes up with a new phone, i just clocked that nokia re used the model no. now i need to know if there is some sort of adapter so i can use bluetooth.

You need to talk to comand.co.uk, maybe email them the photos and your VIN, they'll be able to sort you out!

What about a Nokia 3110 as mentioned in post #2?

Right. Does not change much even if asked again and again. No BT adapter for this kit.

You need to talk to comand.co.uk, maybe email them the photos and your VIN, they'll be able to sort you out!

yes i might give them ago, it seems quite expensive to updated to a newer phone just too use the BT adapter.

Right. Does not change much even if asked again and again. No BT adapter for this kit.

appears so, i have been looking all day a proper old bit of kit and this cradle i have appears to be brand new :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom