Help needed with advanced parking guidance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loveday

Car
Brabus 450 Widestar,XKR,XFR & CLC180
Can someone let me know how to switch on the parktronic advanced parking guidance as when I slow down and reverse into a parking space my dial clocks do not look like anything in the attached picture.

Attachments

• img182.jpg
    img182.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 140
When you slow down (and start to turn) there will be the parking symbol that appears with an arrow press the OK button on the steering wheel and it will guide you in to the space. I don't trust it at all because I can judge better using my eyes and it's a bit tedious as far as guidance goes.

When you slow down (and start to turn) there will be the parking symbol that appears with an arrow press the OK button on the steering wheel and it will guide you in to the space. I don't trust it at all because I can judge better using my eyes and it's a bit tedious as far as guidance goes.

Thanks Dr Nab, by the way are they mandrus wheels on your car?

Mine's the same, very slow to recognise parking spaces if at all. I don't very often find a need to parallel park, but the one time it did recognise a space I wanted, it parked perfectly. More a gimmick really but fun to watch

Can you get out of the car just before it does this? That would be cool! :)

Yes that would be cool and I think I’ve found a way to achieve it let the misses park it and….. no hold that thought she would only crunch the wheels
:D

Blimey, glad i dont have this, would seriously become annoying.
Id hate to not be able to park anyway and have to rely on this.

Thanks Dr Nab, by the way are they mandrus wheels on your car?

No problem, yeah they are just love the look of them so had to get some :)

Tried using the guidance earlier parking in a massive space and it was totally hopeless! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom