Help with intergrated 6310 in W210 please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jackie Chiles

Car
2001 W210 E320 CDI & 2005 W203 C320 CDI
Hi
I have just bought a 01/51 E320cdi which has an intergrated 6310 cradle, the hands free works fine and comes up on the Audio 10 ok but the buttons on the MF wheel won't control the phone the dash display says "not available".
Do I need COMAND for the full intergration,another box of gizmo's or the car reprogrammed?
The car is silver, can I still join?

As no-one else has replied - I *think* I've read elsewhere that you'll find it's actually a 6210 cradle and it doesn't work with 6310?

Jackie Chiles said:
Hi
I have just bought a 01/51 E320cdi which has an intergrated 6310 cradle, the hands free works fine and comes up on the Audio 10 ok but the buttons on the MF wheel won't control the phone the dash display says "not available".
Do I need COMAND for the full intergration,another box of gizmo's or the car reprogrammed?
The car is silver, can I still join?

Its probably a case of 6210 PSE needs to be dealer flashed to the newer version and the cradle, the one with the oval retainer not square, will also help.

Thanks guys
The cradle has an oval release catch on the top is that what you mean?
I have found the control box and its a Nokia HFU-2 so looks like its an aftermarket CARK91, can this be controlled by the MF wheel at all? it is connected to the radio with 4 wires + audio and intergrates with that.
Has anyone used the EVO Converter Cradle which can take pop-port phones, I would like to have this in the armrest and use the wheel controls, but I expect its not as straight forward as that.
The ultimate aim is to retro fit COMAND and control through that.
I have a budget of 12p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom