Here it comes.... get your gloves and hats on !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been sorting fat cattle today ready for Christmas, and it is freezing and misty:(.

We are also watching the weather closely to decide if to put the dairy cross under roof :(.

Good luck, hope it all goes well.....

Mmmmmmmm fat cattle .........

In fact I can feel a crisis coming on at the hotel this afternoon :devil: that only I can sort out :).

:D Bring it on the country will grind to a halt once again. Just hope it lasts a night so I can get the back wheels slippin and a sliding :devil:

Cant beat a bit of drifting in the snow :D on a nice empty car park

tee hee - glorious sunshine here - again - it can't last much longer but at least we can enjoy it (and boast about it) whilst it's nice

Andy

Bugger! Sold the 4x4 because of lack of 'snow' action. C43 doesn't like going straight in a light drizzle - what's it going to be like in snow?

To cold for me today, left my son to do it (nothing like a bit of teamwork:)).

andy_k said:

I shall take it out for fun and use the mini to go to work.

Howard said:
Mmmmmmmm fat cattle .........

The first consignment will be on sale in one of our bigger supermarket chains in 14-16 days (although to be honest it will not be the best beef in the world as its all dairy cross, supermarkets will not pay for the price I want for suckler beef and I am not willing to sell non store cattle for the price they yearn for).

Just been chatting to Kikkthecat, yes I know silly thing to do :D But looking out of my window I do believe I saw a couple of flakes of SNOW :eek:

Ian B Walker said:
Just been chatting to Kikkthecat, yes I know silly thing to do :D But looking out of my window I do believe I saw a couple of flakes of SNOW :eek:

Don't say that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom