Here's a Fiat for BTB500 - but he'd better have all the money

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
because, yes folks, NO OFFERS

I haven't seen such a bargain since my local Budgens priced their Gorgonzola at £188 a kilo.

It's about a third of the price of Budgens Gorgonzola by weight, so hard to see how it's that over-priced.

Or sneezed and left out the decimal point.

I want to advertise my car for sale, can someone help with the text? I am not well versed in Autotrader-speak.

This is my best effort so far:

'mercedes for sale grate car i'v had it for years very good condition for age. car belonged to me bother-in-low from new no tax no mot but eazy fix. bargen at £5,000 you want find a better car for the money '

Anyone?

Did the Italians have any war heroes ?

World's thinnest books:

1. Italian War Heroes

2. 20th Century French Military Victories

3. The English Cuisine...

4. America: Self deprecation 'R' Us.
5. Chinese innovations of the fifty years.
6. Russian book on honesty and integrity.

I was going too make an offer of £34,950 but they won't take an offer.

I want to advertise my car for sale, can someone help with the text? I am not well versed in Autotrader-speak.

'mercedes for sale grate car i'v had it for years very good condition for age. car belonged to me bother-in-low from new no tax no mot but eazy fix. bargen at £5,000 you want find a better car for the money '

Anyone?

I do believe we have found the new "Dickens"!:D

Anyone?

Sold...! When can I pick it up...!

My Dear Mr. Markjay:
Greetings from Lagos and I hope you are well..
I like to buy your car. My representative Dr. Alphonso j Baker will collect it tomorrow.
He will give you a money order for £7000 from National Bank of Nigeria, which you should give him back £2000 in cash, plus the car with V5.
I like Mercedes as they ride more better on our cart track highways.
Happy motoring.
Yours Sincerely,
Judge Aloysis T. Cornpone, MBA, LLB, DDS, Freedom Fighter

Anyone?

Just need to say manuel gearbox :D

Just need to say manuel gearbox :D

I think I met him in Spain a couple of years ago, he was repairing the hire cars at Alicante Airport…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom