Here's one to get nick mercedes ranting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A whip round to get Nick a motorhome to join them for a fortnight's holiday ?

You could always buy him 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' DVD series.

In the village we live in someone has recently had a horse stolen, my guess says pikey theft, which reminded me of seeing a white Transit parked on the hard shoulder the other day, with the driver standing at the fence looking into the field.
He didn't appear to be having a pee.

White transit on the verge.....anything not nailed down within 50yds will be in the back within 5mins.

White transit on the verge.....anything not nailed down within 50yds will be in the back within 5mins.

Thankfully, not the vehicle that knocked over Dieselman then ...

Whats the first song a pikey kid learns ?.... the wheels on the house go round and round.

Whats the first song a pikey kid learns ?.... the wheels on the house go round and round.

Wah, And I thought they were into heavy metal:D

'One traveller, who gave his name as John, said their decision to stop there had been prompted by frustration at a lack of permanent traveller sites provided by the county council.'

Should the council not allocate some space for travellers to park legally?

Nick won't be ranting , he's been banned so he tells me.

edit

Last edited:
'One traveller, who gave his name as John, said their decision to stop there had been prompted by frustration at a lack of permanent traveller sites provided by the county council.'

No,they don't tend to do things legally,so why should they be catered for?

If they had a permanent site they shouldn't be classed as travellers and should therefore pay taxes like the rest of us.

Nick won't be ranting , he's been banned so he tells me.

He's been banned from ranting???

He's not banned from mbclub...he was on half an hour ago.

If they had a permanent site they shouldn't be classed as travellers and should therefore pay taxes like the rest of us.

Gypsies on settled sites have to pay council tax, water rates, gas & electric bills etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom