Hey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TroyRowe

Car
E class
Hi, I am an Australian who is massively into old Merc's and am currently trying to find a 91-93 SL600 soft top. Given their relative rarity its proving difficult but I am hoping I'll come across one through various searches such as this forum.

Thanks
Troy

Often that kind of thing comes from somewhere like Singapore or Hong Kong. - We used to have a manual 230 compact in Perth that had come from Singapore (because it was only available with an auto box in Australia).

Good luck with the search!

Often that kind of thing comes from somewhere like Singapore or Hong Kong. - We used to have a manual 230 compact in Perth that had come from Singapore (because it was only available with an auto box in Australia).

Good luck with the search!
Hey Pobody, where did you search for Hong Kong/Singapore cars? Where there particular auction sites, car sales sites, etc?

Thanks a lot

As is often the case, my Dad had a mate who used to get hold of these things. - I'll ask if he knows when I call home later today.

As is often the case, my Dad had a mate who used to get hold of these things. - I'll ask if he knows when I call home later today.
Thanks mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom