Hi All, Coupe owner!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GlossWhite

Car
C250 COUPE
Hi All,

I have just picked up my C class Coupe (C250 CDI) 62 plate, Polar white, black alloys, pan roof etc...

It was time for me to "grow up" :dk: and get a more economical, comfortable car, Sold my Cayman S to get the C Class.

Two totally different cars - Obviously. But I must say, so far I am impressed with the C250.

My garage has seen a few cars in and out of it the last few years , Porsche Cayman S x3 - Cayman s Techart, nissan 350z, Audi s5, Fiesta ST. All haven't exactly been "practical"

I have a few questions in regards to Performance:

Would a Remap be worth while,? If so I would end up adding a c350 diffuser and exhaust onto it, Would this make any real difference?

I have also read about a DPF removal, would this be the best route to go down If remapping and adding the c350 exhaust?

Many Thanks, I look forward to spending some time here :thumb:

Hi and welcome.
I seriously wouldn't bother with the c350 exhaust, but to get good gains from a remap on these engines yes, a DPF removal is usually required. They do however react very well if done properly, with very impressive torque gains.

Hi and welcome.
I seriously wouldn't bother with the c350 exhaust, but to get good gains from a remap on these engines yes, a DPF removal is usually required. They do however react very well if done properly, with very impressive torque gains.

Hey,

Thanks for the info :thumb:

The c350 exhaust was mainly for looks.. I like symmetry haha! But wouldn't put a c63 exhaust on there for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom