Hi all. Quick intro from me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KnickeRS

Car
560 SEC
Hi all,
I've just registered myself here and hope to get involved as much as my time permits. I am on a few other forums too so maybe I'll recognise a few of you too.
I have a few of MB's finest starting with my 560 SEC which is totally immaculate save for a failed Becker Mexico which is what has prompted me to join as I want to find someone who can make it sing again.

I also own a CLK Black Series which is the original MBUK Press car and featured well on Top a Gear, a Fifth Gear and also Clarksons 2007 Christmas DVD as his (and Stigs), favourite car that year.

I also have a CLK DTM too. This is a very low mileage (4k), silver example in "As New" condition.

Aside of Mercs I have some other nice cars and bikes too which in time I will share with any go you if interested.

Thanks
K.

Welcome. I think you will find more than one person uses more than one forum. Most of us are petrolheads, and information is good.

Neil

Need pictures, especially of the CLK's. :D

Oh, and welcome. :)

Hi and welcome, would love to hear about your other cars ... and see a few pictures :)

Maff on here had a silver CLK DTM cab., not sure if he still owns it though. Rare car!

Any plans on picking up a CLK GTR to complete your collection? :D

Hi and welcome, would love to hear about your other cars ... and see a few pictures :)

Maff on here had a silver CLK DTM cab., not sure if he still owns it though. Rare car!

Any plans on picking up a CLK GTR to complete your collection? :D

Would live too but at 6'8", I would never fit in one.:D

Would live too but at 6'8", I would never fit in one.:D

Ah, you need the convertible then sir! AFAIK there was only this one made in RHD, it was at MB World for a while ... had something silly like 10 km (?) on the clock IIRC. Dread to think what it was worth!

Ah, you need the convertible then sir! AFAIK there was only this one made in RHD, it was at MB World for a while ... had something silly like 10 km (?) on the clock IIRC. Dread to think what it was worth!

That car is still at MB world but is soon to go back to the owners house. It has delivery miles as you suggest. My two CLK's are there also as I don't have room for them at home until later this year. Even without the roof I wouldn't be able to fit into the GTR it is so small. Mind you, if I had the means I would be tempted especially as that car is the only RHD car too, again, as you correctly stated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi and welcome, your clk bs has evidence of a poor previous repair to the bodywork which I spotted at mb world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom