Hi All (vito help please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KBO

Car
Audi A6
Hi everyone, I have joined the forum seeking a bit of help regards buying a vito. I looked at an bsolute mint 09 plate earlier in the week really was outstanding but something didnt sit right with its paperwork. Long story short i dug deep with garages who were only to happy to let me know it had suffered twice with injector issues requiring boreing??? (on a van at 50k i didnt expect that) any how the mechanic tells me this is a common problem and can result in hefty bills. My question if any of you kind people could help me! was there a turning point for this fault? and If so what year onwards should i be looking at? I am a complete novice with these vans so any help whatsoever is gratefully appreciated.

That's a pre facelift on a 09, isn't it?? So it will probably have the 646 engine in it, as they went to the 651 up to 14 plates. A lot of the earlier models I know suffered from injectors leaking. If it has been done twice, then Maybe it wasn't done properly. These are great vans, I have one with the 646 engine in & it's been brilliant imho. Never really let me down so I can highly recommend them. I think there are common faults with most vans if you do any research. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thank you for you reply. I really love everything about the van it's spot on for what I want it for. I will now be looking for the engine you have told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom