Hi everybody from Spain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

culibricon

Car
w203
Hi folks!!!

I've been reading from you time ago, but i was a little embarrassed to write here beacuse of my english (it's been a lot of time that i don't use it, so it isn't good enough).

Here i go :eek:

Greetings from Spain

Hi and welcome,even though you`re an old member.You can write and is nothing to be ashamed,I`m sure all the guy`s will understand

Hello
Welcome to the forum

Nice to see that you are looking after our "Ronnie" He is doing really well. And you have our new manager when Sir Alex retires.

Nice to see that you are looking after our "Ronnie" He is doing really well ....

Mmmm .... Let it be sometimes ok, sometimes not ok, although he's scoring a lot, that's true.

But he might be a mix of Pele, Maradona and Zidane, for 96 millions of € :devil:

.....And you have our new manager when Sir Alex retires.

Dou you mean the special one? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Lovely city, Valencia. And welcome:)

Lovely city, Valencia. And welcome:)

thank you, Colin!!!

Valencia is a good city to live: good weather, nice places to visit, the beach, the sea... perhaps a little noisy in march ("Fallas" are on: a lot of fireworks and firecrackers...:cool:)

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!

Last edited:
...perhaps a little noisy in march ("Fallas" are on: a lot of fireworks and firecrackers...:cool:)
Echoing Colin_b's sentiments, I really like Valencia as a city too and welcome to MBClub UK!

For the benefit of those who know nothing about the Fallas festival, here are a few pic's of the unlimited class winner from 2009, the first million-euro entry - and yes, they did burn it to the ground at midnight on the 19th March!

d4e48a7f.jpg

447bd336.jpg

31ed8b19.jpg

thank you, Colin!!!

Valencia is a good city to live: good weather, nice places to visit, the beach, the sea... perhaps a little noisy in march ("Fallas" are on: a lot of fireworks and firecrackers...:cool:)

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!

I love the old river that runs through the center, a really nice place to be on a sunny day:)

My favorite, though, is Gijon, no British tourists, lovely food and sidre to escantiar... though the weather is bad in winter!

Echoing Colin_b's sentiments, I really like Valencia as a city too and welcome to MBClub UK!

For the benefit of those who know nothing about the Fallas festival, here are a few pic's of the unlimited class winner from 2009, the first million-euro entry - and yes, they did burn it to the ground at midnight on the 19th March!

Wowl!!!

That is it. In Fallas (14-19 March) there are almost 400 Fallas on the city (Falla is the name of the papier mâché monument) like Phil's pics.

Phil, I've just read your post "Another trip to Spain" and I'm amazed with your knowledge of Spain (you do know things i didn't know) and your excellent pics and your beatiful writing :thumb:!!!

Best Regards from Valencia

Fernando R.

I love the old river that runs through the center, a really nice place to be on a sunny day:)

My favorite, though, is Gijon, no British tourists, lovely food and sidre to escantiar... though the weather is bad in winter!

I've never been at Gijon, but i'd like to go :)

Regards

Thanks for the compliments, Fernando. I just wish my Spanish were as good as your English :eek:

I worked with a very well-educated and well-travelled Spaniard a few years ago and learned a great deal from him. It was he who introduced me to the Fallas festival and my wife and I have been a couple of times now. It really is one of the most fantastic parties anywhere :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom