Hi fro Spain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MAPT1971

Car
s400cdi w220
Hello Everybody,

I am a new member since today.

My name is Miguel. I drive a W220 S400CDI.

I attach a picture.

Anything you need from Spain you can contact me.

Greetings.

Attachments

• s400 01.jpg
    s400 01.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 26
  • s400 03.jpg
    s400 03.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 27
Hello Everybody,

I am a new member since today.

My name is Miguel. I drive a W220 S400CDI.

I attach a picture.

Anything you need from Spain you can contact me.

Greetings.

Hola Miguel, yo también me llamo Miguel. Si necesitas algo de Inglaterra, ya sabes. Bonito coche yo tengo un c250cdi cupé que por cierto ha estado en España un par de veces.

Welcome! Stunning car, loving the alloys. I have never seen a s400 CDi before.....I'm convinced that they were never sold in the UK, which is a shame.

same like ml 400 cdi

Welcome to the forum. Great looking car. I would love one of those.

Welcome! Stunning car, loving the alloys. I have never seen a s400 CDi before.....I'm convinced that they were never sold in the UK, which is a shame.

I'm pretty sure when I looked into them I don't think they were and I've never seen a right hooker.

I know the 740d (E38) of the late 90's / early 00's wasn't sold in the UK either.

Shame.

Welcome to the forum. Great looking car. I would love one of those.

I'm pretty sure when I looked into them I don't think they were and I've never seen a right hooker.

I know the 740d (E38) of the late 90's / early 00's wasn't sold in the UK either.

Shame.

Your right, it is a shame. When I researched them a while back there was nothing online to ever suggest they weren't sold in the UK.....but I've never even seen one advertised in UK spec!

I'm still loving those alloys....they were I believe put on the face lifted S600 as standard

Yes, I like the wheels on it as well - look very classy.

Nice looking motor Miguel, I'm sure you enjoy driving it.

Welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom