Hi from Bristol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fraggles

Car
2008 E220 avantgarde estate
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I've owned my W211 2008 E220 estate for about 6 months now, I wanted something big and comfy for the commute to work, day trips and holidays and this fits the bill perfectly.

Spec wise it's got an electric tailgate, airbag rear suspension, bluetooth phone, sat nav, command APS, 6 disk CD, auto xenons, auto wipers, heated and cooled seats, auto dim mirrors and all the other lovely MB refinements.

I'm into modified European cars, I'm a member of a club and I help run our forum. also in my garage is a work in progress track day spec R53 mini cooper which we've put a JCW supercharged engine in.

Here's some pics of my much loved merc (the wind deflectors are gone now..... didn't like them)
20140402_174021 by _Fraggles_, on Flickr

20140402_174044 by _Fraggles_, on Flickr

20140118_130351 by _Fraggles_, on Flickr

and a customary water beading shot!

20140118_103242 by _Fraggles_, on Flickr

Last edited:
Welcome, great looking car!

Very nice and classy, just how Mercs should be. Shame they don't make them like that anymore. Welcome

Welcome - S211's are great cars.

Thanks for the welcome, very please with it the short time I've owned it, certainly can't see me selling it for a while. the colour combo did sell it to me, don't see many about, and yes memory seats are a pretty nice addition, I do like all the gadgets!

Lovely car, the rear 3/4 view especially, makes the current model look a little fussy to my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom