Hi from new user

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poppy Ann

Car
Vito 115 cdi
Hi to all,

I am a new Mercedes Vito owner, I just bought a 2004 Mercedes Vito 111 cdi which is in good condition for year it has done 247000 miles but the engine sounds great also driving it is a pleasure only a couple of small niggles one being that every time I go to hit the indicator arm I end up with the wipers doing a couple of sweeps which I think is due to a weak spring in the arm also the electric mirrors do not work but I am hoping it is just a fuse (if I am lucky)

Regards Poppy Ann.

Welcome, a second hand indicator column is prob your best solution to the first issue and the other may be a fuse , or faulty motors /switch.

Nick

Hills & welcome to the forum

If im not posting, then im retro fitting!! MBClub UK

Hi to all,

I am a new Mercedes Vito owner, I just bought a 2004 Mercedes Vito 111 cdi which is in good condition for year it has done 247000 miles but the engine sounds great also driving it is a pleasure only a couple of small niggles one being that every time I go to hit the indicator arm I end up with the wipers doing a couple of sweeps which I think is due to a weak spring in the arm also the electric mirrors do not work but I am hoping it is just a fuse (if I am lucky)

Regards Poppy Ann.

Thanks for all of the welcomes, I made a mistake on the first post as I have a 115 CDI, not a 111CDI.

Welcome, know nothing about Vito's , or much else I am afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom