Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Emmet

Car
SL500
Hello all,
I guess this is where I should have started, (couldn't find the link :rolleyes:), but now a happy owner of a 2008 500SL. Just passed a Mercedes vehicle check with flying colors so most of the nagging doubts have evaporated. These are nagging doubts born from early XK8 ownership. now I can enjoy driving instead of emptying my pockets trying to keep the thing on the road:wallbash: . Well enough of that - the SL does everything the Jag never did in fulfilling expectations, wonderful build quality, fabulous drive, and not a bad looking car at that. The chances of me not exceeding my limited mileage insurance are slim. :)

Welcome, enjoy the wealth of knowledge on this forum

Welcome to MBClub. Post some photos, we like photos around here :)

But it's wet outside:) - I do have some showroom photos if I can work out how to upload in a suitable format - well that seems to have worked, cant wait to get some weather good enough to 'open top'. we don't get a lot of
that in Cornwall oh B***er. never mind, here they are.sl500jbc_Page_1.jpg sl500jbc_Page_2.jpg sl500jbc_Page_3.jpg

What a nice car, enjoy it

But it's wet outside:) - I do have some showroom photos if I can work out how to upload in a suitable format - well that seems to have worked, cant wait to get some weather good enough to 'open top'. we don't get a lot of
that in Cornwall oh B***er. never mind, here they are.View attachment 72585 View attachment 72586 View attachment 72587
Stunning!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom