Hmmmm, Mercedes Look-a-Like!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have both, and sometimes I get confused :confused: do you think my clients will notice.

Alan

Last edited:
I have both, and sometimes I get confused :confused: due you think my clients will notice.

Alan

Apparently not. Why did you waste all that money on the S class?

My real gripe isn't with the car itself, it's those that can't simply just write a good proper ad!

The Kia isn't that bad for a discreet runner around,exactly like that one (2004 20,000 miles £850 from an Auction)

Alan

Hyundai Equus anybody? £70k :crazy:

Last edited:
Similarly, I saw a Rexton on the road (Ssangyong?) the other day and had to have at least three looks at the radiator grille as it would easily have passed for an MB. Actually, they had even accidentally fitted a small round badge to the end of the bonnet that would also pass for MB in terms of size and positioning.

RX_Overview_Img.jpg

RX_Wharf.jpg

I paid no attention to the rest of the car really, just was distracted by the front.

Ian.

Last edited:
Similarly, I saw a Rexton on the road (Ssangyong?) the other day and had to have at least three looks at the radiator grille as it would easily have passed for an MB. Actually, they had even accidentally fitted a small round badge to the end of the bonnet that would also pass for MB in terms of size and positioning.

They even have a Mercedes designed engine!

yeah its an easy mistake to make. I bought an W210 a few years back in the dark (never buy a car in the dark) and when i got it home i noticed it had a Kia badge on it.

No problem, quick visit to MB dealer and the W210 is back as nature intended.

A few years later i sold the car to some guy in Antrim who loved the good old merc.

for some reason the previous owner had also stuck a kia badge on the steering wheel.

these modders eh!

:doh::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom