Holidays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

portzy

MB Enthusiast
Car
An SLK R171 with lots of toys and a Golf Plus for fishing.
Hello, I've been away - now I'm back - I had a go in Scumbags AMG before I went :bannana: - now I want one! - can I afford one? - the tears begin to roll - should have stayed on holiday - far away from the dealers bright lights.

Portzy.

Hey - welcome back. Pity you weren't around last weekend when me n Scumbag had some fun with R2D2's G-tech - have a look at the G-tech thread under electronics - ;)

Hope you're both well and that the holiday was good. Now can you run to a 55 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pammy said:
Hey - welcome back. Pity you weren't around last weekend when me n Scumbag had some fun with R2D2's G-tech - have a look at the G-tech thread under electronics - ;)

Hope you're both well and that the holiday was good. Now can you run to a 55 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will do.

Very nice, and sunny. We didnt get far though, just Chris's mums at Scarborough but it was all we wanted it to be, ice creams, cockles, and chips and all that :D . Got to be honest though, I would have to severely limit my other activities to copy Scumbag, maybe it could be a 'contemplate' for next year. I still think 6cyls are enough for me and I'm back in love again wiv' Diana but......... woaaaaa!!!!!

Portzy.

I've been away too, and this thread seems as good a place as anywhere to say hello again.

I'm back now. Hot, innit.

PJ

hello holiday returners.

Portzy, if you get a 55 like mine it will prbably run of 6cyl's after a week.

<Bah grumble mumble merc cak grrr>

Its a bloody good car, just bloody annoyingly shoddily put together

We just got back from a week in Wales. Had stonking weather up to Saturday then had howling gales and torrential rain. We lost our Gazebo but loads of tents and awnings were destroyed too:(

Didn't stop us having a good laugh about it though:D

scumbag said:
Portzy, if you get a 55 like mine it will prbably run of 6cyl's after a week.

So I may as well stick with the six I've already got then :rolleyes: :) .

Portzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom