Hope this isnt your C-Class coupe in bits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjs

Car
C250cdi Coupe, Audi S5 Cab
Spotted today, asked the service manager what the story was. Turns out the car needs a whole new wiring loom and in his words, " badly built" by the factory. Not often he sees them apparently On view to anyone sat in the waiting area.

Attachments

• c in bits.jpg
    c in bits.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 360
If there was ever a reason to reject a car this is it !

No wonder they need clean floors in a main dealer what with all those s****y interior bits all over it!

Poor bugger who has to put up with this carry on.

wow!fingers crossed my new coupe never ends up like this!

That strewn array of parts is definitely not looked after with care.

How many scratches and scuffs will it have picked up ?

Spotted today, asked the service manager what the story was. Turns out the car needs a whole new wiring loom and in his words, " badly built" by the factory. Not often he sees them apparently On view to anyone sat in the waiting area.

this isnt a sports plus is it?:crazy: i see the future if so and it aint bright!:wallbash:

Also a costly job, it would have taken a while to get that lot out I guess.

Badly built? Surely not!
Now I realise why they usually close the workshop doors.
Standards are slipping......

I am sure the nice technician laid it all out very carefully but surely that is not an acceptable way to do things. Accident and damage waiting to happen

Who makes wiring looms for MB these days? And where would that car have been made/assembled?

More evidence following the dash rattle controvesey of MB going for cheaper suppliers.

On a lighter note, SWMBO`s Megane tintop`s wiring looks like it`s come from an old telly! :doh:

Looks to me like there's a screw missing !!

If you would like to wait in reception Sir your car will be ready shortly.

I wonder if the number of the Samaritans is near the 'new wiring loom' box pile... :D

it would have taken a while to get that lot out I guess.

Park up in the 'right' areas of many cities and there will be experts on hand who can strip your car down to that level in surprisingly little time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom