Hotels in Stuttgart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C240Sport97

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL400, VW California Coast and 911 GT3
Can anyone recommend a decent but cheap hotel in Stuttgart (preferably in and around NW Stuttgart)?

Thanks.

More central but here is good.

Further out in Fellbach

Really excellent but a fair distance, this is a corker!

Decent yes, cheap no.....we stayed at the Intercontinental a few years back.

Probably fair to say it doesn't fall into the cheap category, but very nice and secure parking if you need it.

We always use this one

Holiday Inn Garden Court WINTERBACH Hotels | STUTTGART-WINTERBACH | Welcome

As I'm a member of Priority Club and collect the points usually very good value though €70 -€80 per room

Not sure if the location is any good for you though?

EXCELLENT hotel. Almost a second home. Def go for the dinner bundle. The breakfast costs more than the dinner ! Go figure.

Highlights.
--------------
- free pretzels at night
- unlimited excellent coffee
- unlimited water
- free slippers
- free blue duck ! (no joke)
- excellent soaps and products
- free use of a bathrobe
- free apples in Gym.
- Excellent gym
- free internet.
- Chemically controlled bed hardness.
- Excellent showers
- Bright rooms.

- Cheap parking
- Very close to Museum (the only one there is !)
- Helpful and considerate staff. Just ask what you need.

Be sure to phone and ask if they have any great internet sales. Some of those sales are tricky to find.

I kid you not ... the Managers last name is somehing like Jelneck. Someone at head office has a cute sense of humour. Conveniently located hotel on Jellneck Mercedes Strasse.

Last edited:
thanks all.

Am going to be at the Porsche Museum on Sat 23 May, Mercedes Museum on Sun 24 May and Porsche Factory Tour on Monday 25 May

Hence why I want to stay NW Stuttgart (I think that's where Zuffenhausen is)

I reckon Fellbach is a good spot then, inbetween the two. Bit closer to MB but easy travelling..

I'm going to the Porsche museum in July and have booked the Achat Hotel
Wollinstr. 6, Stuttgart 70439 Germany.

It is about 4-500m from the museum. I wanted a cheap place to stay for one night. I'm driving straight there from ijmuiden taking in the museum the following day and then driving on to Stelvio as part of a euro trip.

It got fairly good reviews in tripadvisor, and I reconned as I don't need something fancy for one night a business class hotel suited me fine, and at £55 for a double room without breakfast it fitted the bill.

I reckon Fellbach is a good spot then, inbetween the two. Bit closer to MB but easy travelling..

Why would you want to stay inbetween two museums ? Then you have to pay for parking at both locations and drive back from both locations.

In any event, the VW museum, is in a location where I wouldnt want to be looking for a parking spot.

Why would you want to stay inbetween two museums ? Then you have to pay for parking at both locations and drive back from both locations.

In any event, the VW museum, is in a location where I wouldnt want to be looking for a parking spot.

I wouldn't bother driving, taxi much easier :)

I drove around everywhere - much better than catching cabs.... parking is not too much of an issue either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom