How many AMG owners in the North East Of England

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all

I am in North East.....Yarm

I have ML63 outgoing......replacement C63S Estate due 1st week September

Just sold my c63 coupe and got a new a45, live in Ingleby barwick.

Also from Gateshead, had my C63 for about 6 weeks. I've just got back from holiday today so I'm looking forward to getting it out the garage after driving a Chevy Aveo for two weeks :)

Haven't been on for a while, but am still here, and would be up for a meet!

Hi Guys, I am new here and have just bought my first Mercedes - a new E63 (collection arranged for next Friday). I hope I am not going to be disappointed.

I am also in the North East - Stockton on Tees - and I am well up for a meet of some kind.

Also from Gateshead, had my C63 for about 6 weeks. I've just got back from holiday today so I'm looking forward to getting it out the garage after driving a Chevy Aveo for two weeks :)

Im back from work in few days might see you about, dont see very many round gateshead

We should definitely have a meet, would be nice to put names to faces!

John ( Big Fish Tuning) part of the MSL team should be having a Dyno day at his in the near future....just beside middlesburgh which could be a good day out.

John ( Big Fish Tuning) part of the MSL team should be having a Dyno day at his in the near future....just beside middlesburgh which could be a good day out.

Is that in Stokesley? Do you know if they do the same tuning as msl?

Is that in Stokesley? Do you know if they do the same tuning as msl?

It is in Stokesley bud, am sure its along the same lines as MSL. No doubt John the man himself will be along to inform you.

It is in Stokesley bud, am sure its along the same lines as MSL. No doubt John the man himself will be along to inform you.

See the username chaps. We do all the maps for Acid and the team at MSL (Except the Eurocharged stuff of course) and proud to be part of it all. We offer Eurocharged from Stokesley as well (Officially getting launched with new dyno/workshop/staff)

Currently doing some major development on the A45 with the guys :)

And love to do a meet soon sounds great!

That is fantastic! I only live in Ingleby barwick and have just changed to an a45 from my c63 which had been mapped by msl and once run in will be looking at mods already.

See the username chaps. We do all the maps for Acid and the team at MSL (Except the Eurocharged stuff of course) and proud to be part of it all. We offer Eurocharged from Stokesley as well (Officially getting launched with new dyno/workshop/staff)

Currently doing some major development on the A45 with the guys :)

And love to do a meet soon sounds great!

Im lookin at getting Eurochared remap done on my C63. Im currently out of the country for a couple of days, do you have a contact numer to discuss more when I get home.

Cheers

Just make sure the Meet / Dyno day is when I am home John LOL......Need to try and get down beginning of September so you can help set the Aquamist system up and maybe tweek the map slightly

Just out of curiosity is the dyno 4wd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom