How much for decent W124 250D?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

allias

Car
00' W210 Est 320CDI
As in topic. Friend of mine got K reg W124 250D OM602 engine with 145k miles fully serviced. All works fine but its a simple cloth interior. It doesnt have bells and whisles but engine and gearbox is 100% perfect condition as its been always looked after to smallest detail.

Body is in tact but it has few rusty points on front wings, one spot near sunroof (which works just fine) and few small on doors. Nothing major. New battery and 4 tyres. 15 inch steel wheels with hub caps. Runs just like a proper 250D.

What is it worth?

I paid £500 at the end of last year for my late , S Reg , Indian built W124 250D , 5 speed manual with 98K on the clock , leather , working aircon . Needs tyres , brake pads and suspension bushes for the mot , according to the fail sheet I was shown .

Still haven't managed to go and collect it from the north of Scotland , though :(

I paid £500 at the end of last year for my late , S Reg , Indian built W124 250D , 5 speed manual with 98K on the clock , leather , working aircon . Needs tyres , brake pads and suspension bushes for the mot , according to the fail sheet I was shown .

Still haven't managed to go and collect it from the north of Scotland , though :(

Are you serious? About thispick-up I mean :D

According to what you saying that mean I could get this one for £200-300 max. Its cloth compaing to yours. but at the same time its K reg and need some TLC on body which Im not so bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom