How much will a 2006 Mondeo be worth in 3 years time?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SilverSaloon

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 W124 E300D Estate, 1985 R107 280SL
hi

i was wondering how much a 2006 Diesel mondeo estate will be worth in 3 years time....?

cheers

Derek

What millage is it on now and what spec?

I would think not much at all, but depends how cheap you buy it?

Look at the price of a comparitive 2003 model now and that should give you a rough idea ;)

Have a look on Autotrader at how much 2003 one's are goin for with similar mileage etc that you expect it to have in the 3 years time.
That should give give you a ball park figure.

Is a 2006 model the last of the old shape if that make sence, ie the one before the current one?

Are you asking how much will a 7 year old car of average mileage be in 3 years time. Or what can you expect to get back on it in 3 years time?

hi

i was wondering how much a 2006 Diesel mondeo estate will be worth in 3 years time....?

cheers

Derek

Depends entirely on the spec, an LX not much at all, easily <£2000. A titanium X or an ST would be more as they have more toys and look much nicer in the case of the ST. The cars with the 2.2 155 bhp engine would probably be worth more aswell.

^ Also miles?

If its on 100K now and your doing 25K a year will have a huge diffence to if its on 60K now and you do 10K a year...

Not much... keep the Merc

Honestly, a 2006 is worth about 4-5k? maybe 2K in three years...
Been some time since I dealt in Mondeo's but they a resonable if not ever so dull car.

I've just been given a 2006 (55) Mondeo 1.8LX Petrol as a company car.

They paid £3400 for it, with 60k miles.....

So in three years? Pennies.

My 2004 diesel estate is worth about #2200, if that helps. 160k miles and good condition.

RH

How would the tax be calculated on that? If you have to keep that for the next 3 years, it may be an option to take cash and buy your own car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom