How to Change indicator front bulbs H7

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eee21

Car
ML250 bluetec AMG 2014
Hi all how do I change the front turn signal bulbs I cant seem to get to them. ? thnks On a ML W166

Can't help with getting at them but it should be in the owners manual. I think you'll find H7's are headlight bulbs.

Can't help with getting at them but it should be in the owners manual. I think you'll find H7's are headlight bulbs.
Yes sorry not the H7 bulbs, There does not appear to be anything in the book about the front signal bulb replacement. Surely you don't need the dealer to change them.

If it's like the w163, remove headlight. Change bulb, put headlight back.
Looking at my ML, it's one bolt at top, remove lower trim, bolt behind and headlight comes out.

It has 2 on each side, located on the bottom of the headlamp, in twist-in bulb holders. They face up over from the bottom, so they are quite tricky to access without pulling the wheel arch liner away for the outer ones. The inner ones are just about workable from in the engine bay from above.

It has 2 on each side, located on the bottom of the headlamp, in twist-in bulb holders. They face up over from the bottom, so they are quite tricky to access without pulling the wheel arch liner away for the outer ones. The inner ones are just about workable from in the engine bay from above.

There is 2 indicator bulbs either side is that right.

I was working on one at the time and had a look, and yes that is how it appears to be. Not that unusual really, some other cars also share a similar setup when the indicator spans a wide section of the lamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom