How To Correctly Park A Mercedes Benz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Exactly how i try to park mine.

Park far away where there is no cars but quite often i find someone comes and parks next to me even if there is hundereds of other free spaces.

Two and a half years and no door dings :thumb:.

developer215 said:
Two and a half years and no door dings :thumb:.

I try and be selective in what I park next too.

I always try and park in a 'no peasant' place - ie where no peasant can park next to me.

Sometimes I have to use a 'one peasant' space, but I live in fear of two peasant spaces...........

My wife despairs over me choosing a space in an empty car park!

Based ongnis thread it seems you're not alone.

The next time an MBClub Wife or Girlfriend says "Everyone else seems to be able find a space and just park in it, without driving round and round" I think we have the evidence required now to to argue to the contrary.

Not that it'll make the blindest bit of difference of course!! :D

I parked in a car park a few weeks ago as above all on my lonesome miles from any ticket machine or exit went shopping and came back to find a poxy Toyota 4x4 parked at an angle
(landed) not a foot from my off side (could not even get in from the drivers side) and the wife was adamant i was not allowed to wait for his/her return!
Tony.

I'd be more concerned about something falling from that roof.

Had my BMW (yes, I know...!) safely parked on my own driveway the other day. Driveway is wide enough for three cars but does slope down a bit towards the house. Mrs PXW swung in later in her Lexus (yes, I know...!) and let her door go leaving a delightful gouge in the passenger door of the BMW.

Her car is being repaired as I write this. I wonder when she will get around to sorting out mine??!

I always try and park in a 'no peasant' place - ie where no peasant can park next to me.

Sometimes I have to use a 'one peasant' space, but I live in fear of two peasant spaces...........

Update: Mrs Baxlin phoned me today to say "because you insist I park in an end bay if I can, I've scraped the front wing of my car on the barrier".

So I'm to blame for her damaging her car, when I was about 10 miles away......

Women!!

(Good job it was the same wing that was vandalised by a lowlife a couple of weeks ago)

cone-car-nz2.jpg

This BMW driver has the right idea .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom