Howdy all..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercv8

No i aint American.. :D But thought it would be rude to not say hello before i start posting random gibberish..

Ive been recommended this site by Mr Ian Walker.

Infact Ian only had good things to say about this site and told me i had to join it! :crazy:

Also, i have only heard good things about Ian himself hence i hold his opinion highly, so hello ladies and gents!

Al.

Hello Al and welcome.

Some will tell you that they are a crazy bunch on here, dont believe 'em!, they are much worse than that ;) . Seriously though, you would be hard pushed to find a friendlier or more helpfull collection of folks :D .

Portzy.

No i aint American.. :D But thought it would be rude to not say hello before i start posting random gibberish..

Ive been recommended this site by Mr Ian Walker.

Infact Ian only had good things to say about this site and told me i had to join it! :crazy:

Also, i have only heard good things about Ian himself hence i hold his opinion highly, so hello ladies and gents!

Al.

Greetings! Don't believe a word Mr. Walker says - he talks rubbish :D

So what type of V8 do you have? (Ian only speaks to people with V8s nowadays) :bannana:

Hi - welcome and yes - an idea of what you drive would be great ;) pref with pic's.

Hi Al. So would you be another Preston member, like myself.
Steve

Welcome to the forum!!

Greetings! Don't believe a word Mr. Walker says - he talks rubbish :D
Don't believe a word Gollom says either ...he's a muppet!!

If you don't believe me, scroll back up this thread and take a look at his avatar!! :D :D ;)

See...

View attachment 6758

Last edited:
Welcome from me too. This gentleman has a W126 awaiting a M119 engine transplant. I have his donor car (W140 S500) already :rolleyes: . No he does not live in Glorious Preston but in Smokey Old London.

Please be aware that Gollum and I are very good friends and tend to wind each other up a little, hence the Waldorf and Statler avatars:D

Welcome from me too. This gentleman has a W126 awaiting a M119 engine transplant. I have his donor car (W140 S500) already :rolleyes: .

So that will be some time in 2009 then you reckon Ady? :devil: :D :bannana:

Please be aware that Gollum and I are very good friends and tend to wind each other up a little, hence the Waldorf and Statler avatars:D

Told you he talks rubbish :eek: :D

Seriously, your car is in good hands as people will testify. Rare to find someone who cares as much nowadays.

So that will be some time in 2009 then you reckon Ady? :devil: :D :bannana:

Yeah something like that if he's lucky...:devil: :D

Seriously, your car is in good hands as people will testify. Rare to find someone who cares as much nowadays.

In all seriousness though you will not regret having the work done at 124Works, it is worth travelling for, even though I haven't driven mine yet I have a really good feeling about it and can't wait...:bannana:

Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom