Hows yer German?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Babelfish got me this far

New original A M G - sport exhaust system for Mercedes benz W124(200E/230E)................... NEW COMMODITY from old stock, ever does not install................... for Mercedes benz W124 (200E/230E) only 4 cylinder engine (M102) with catalyst starting from Bj. 9/84..................... AMG part NR. 749 0100 consisting of AMG Mittelschalldaempfer (No. 749 0153) and AMG Endschalldaempfer (No. 749 0100) with 1 oval, chromium-plated final pipe with stamped AMG signature (the Schallaempfer partial small Abschrammungen has by storage, final pipe absolutely perfectly).................... By the way: the exhaust counter-pressure is reduced according to AMG statement at that time over approx.. 25%(!) .............................. Forwarding expenses within Dtschld.? 25, - - (2 cardboard s)/payment by Vorkasse/eBay fee carries we/supply effected with CALCULATION and proven VAT.................. Superrare piece, there this AMG Sportauspuffanlagen are no longer available!!!

Taken from http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401876329&category=28622

But as you can see there are a few bits that dont make much sence. Will this fit on my car damit! coz if it will I neeeeeeeeed it

From what I can see, if your cars been built from 9th month 1984 then it should fir fine.

You have to pay the postage and e-bay fees. Payment by bank transfer.

Maff

the buyer don't have to pay the ebay fee only shipping he must pay

Sp!ke

your car has a m102 engine ??
e200 e230??
4 clinder??
your car got catalyst??
your car is 9/84 or later??
shipping germany 25 euro 2 boxes
you must frist pay before he ship

ask him first for the postage cost to the uk

I hope I could help you a little with it?

Greetingz,

Mike

I dunno whether mines a m102 engine....its 1991 and a four cylinder 230 with a CAT.

I am guessing that it will fit.

Thanks for the help so far chaps.

Originally posted by Sp!ke
I dunno whether mines a m102 engine....its 1991 and a four cylinder 230 with a CAT.

Spike,

Try here for help

Link

:)

Originally posted by Sp!ke

That IS a M102.
But: you have a coupé with a shorter wheelbase compared to the limousine. The exhaust is for a limousine so...

Maybe you can adapt it by cutting out some inches from the pipe but I don't know for shure.

In case you need any help, I'm living in Berlin and have dealed with that seller. Where do you live?

bis denn,
Christian

1989 300TE

The rear box is the same on the coupe and saloon.

If it is more than a rear box, then the centre section will not fit.

Cabrio and estate are completely different again... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom