Hydro dipping w211 interior bits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kalvin928

Car
S205 C63s , Lotus Carlton replica, CLK 200 Kompressor
Hi everyone, quite content with externals of car now, but now looking at the internals... I am scratching my head about doing the wood trims in the carbon dip but due to the darkness already on the various panels it will just blend in pleasingly, however i am also looking at silver carbon hydro dip and although this will stand out, thought it may look better? But cant find any photos where this has been done, so just seeing what other members think? I already accept some will say to leave alone etc etc, but thats not my question; just really which would look better, many thanks

Sent from my Mobile Device using MBClub UK

Hi everyone, quite content with externals of car now, but now looking at the internals... I am scratching my head about doing the wood trims in the carbon dip but due to the darkness already on the various panels it will just blend in pleasingly, however i am also looking at silver carbon hydro dip and although this will stand out, thought it may look better? But cant find any photos where this has been done, so just seeing what other members think? I already accept some will say to leave alone etc etc, but thats not my question; just really which would look better, many thanks

Sent from my ?df4e Mobile Device using MBClub UK

some of the 5 series bmws have brushed silver against back dash and it looks great

lopes had the carbon done, looked really good.

wouldn't wrapping be a cheaper option? esp with some of the new wrap effects that you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom