I hate potholes, share your pothole photos here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

machineheadrock

Car
Mercedes CLK 270 CDI
I love my CLK

Really I do, but one week in, and already it needs a new lower arm and windscreen is getting replaced on insurance in two weeks time

Then it has a MOT. In one week I have bought a new seat belt, a new fog and a new lower arm. I know I got the car at a steal, but I really hope it ends here! I knew about the fog and seat belt, and negotiated cash off the car for these.

I hope to GOD it needs nothing else, I am not disappointed, car really is lovely and I know the lower arm was probably already on its way out when I bought the car, but I really rue these potholes everywhere!!!

I HATE POTHOLES

If you hate potholes, why not share some photos of one? This is mine, really close to where I live, its not a pothole, more of a sea of potholes:

Here's a pothole I encountered a couple of years ago... still whinging on your road dimples? :p

Attachments

• 165167_489675021713_2059779_n.jpg
    165167_489675021713_2059779_n.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 131
Potholes are a nightmare.

I am fortunate in that I travel the same roads daily and not only do I look for them to avoid them, you get to learn where they are once established.

When I drive around the Isle of Wight, especially on my daily trek to Ryde from Winford (Near sandown) The roads are like the surface of the moon, I zig zag around the pot holes trying to keep my diamond cut 18's from damage. People behind me must think I'm mad

I hate potholes as well. I hit one the other night on a roundabout, thought l had cracked a trim but was lucky and got away with it. A real menace to normal driving!

When I drive around the Isle of Wight, especially on my daily trek to Ryde from Winford (Near sandown) The roads are like the surface of the moon, I zig zag around the pot holes trying to keep my diamond cut 18's from damage. People behind me must think I'm mad

There's certainly one section of road I use in the morning and it probably looks like I am driving round the Monaco GP circuit.

The people who will think you are mad will have 6" profile tyres and not a care in the world about potholes!

I feel like im playing dodgems on the roads now.. Have had to have my AMG rims refurbed twice... luckily they didnt crack just buckled..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom