I love it and hate it !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IceBoy

Car
C200cdi W204 auto Elegance
Well my s211 E320cdi (53-reg) has caused many, many problems in the first 6 weeks of ownership.....as many of you know....to the point where I started to hate it.....I kind of brought a Lemon!!

Today I drove it 180 miles from cold (so had a few miles of rough gears changes) and had a very heavy foot!

90% motorway and 10% town driving, with 25 mins stuck in traffic on the M25.

I averaged 44.3mpg !!! Well that was on the ODB.....I was always in the 3rd lane and the car was in its element.

This thing is a real cruiser/bruiser !!

I love it today !

IceBoy

Well my s211 E320cdi (53-reg) has caused many, many problems in the first 6 weeks of ownership.....as many of you know....to the point where I started to hate it.....I kind of brought a Lemon!!

Today I drove it 180 miles from cold (so had a few miles of rough gears changes) and had a very heavy foot!

90% motorway and 10% town driving, with 25 mins stuck in traffic on the M25.

I averaged 44.3mpg !!! Well that was on the ODB.....I was always in the 3rd lane and the car was in its element.

This thing is a real cruiser/bruiser !!

I love it today !

IceBoy

There are few more complete cars than an E Class E320 CDI estate :thumb:.

Go on then Jay & i do:)

I just bought a 2005 E320cdi Advantgarde Estate to replace my 51E320cdi Advantgarde Estate.

Long story. Haven't driven it yet. Looks nice on the drive!?!!!!??????!!!!!!

So. Love it at the moment but hate not driving it!!

I just bought a 2005 E320cdi Advantgarde Estate to replace my 51E320cdi Advantgarde Estate.

Long story. Haven't driven it yet. Looks nice on the drive!?!!!!??????!!!!!!

So. Love it at the moment but hate not driving it!!

One of the best looking cars to enhance any driveway. Hope you're keeping it polished :D

Seriously, hope you get to drive it soon, but in the meantime take comfort from just owning it :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom