I saw this today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Confessing to liking a Vespa, a modern one at that.

You're a brave man :D

I bet you could fry an egg on that in summer! Matt black gets hotter than gloss after all.

Makes me think of that sketch they used to do on The Fast Show. Let's go offroading!

Jeeze ! I hope it can get out of the sticky situation it has got itself into there without using the winch (that is almost defiantly fitted) or the snorkel.

Its almost touching that kerbstone !!

4x4's in London

Why is it that lairy 4x4's are only ever seen in Central London,

while canny Highlanders and country types bomb around in 15+ year old battered hatchbacks worth less than a grand?

MikeInWimbledon said:
Why is it that lairy 4x4's are only ever seen in Central London, while canny Highlanders and country types bomb around in 15+ year old battered hatchbacks worth less than a grand?
Cos it's full of dikheads.

You guys down there in Chelsea are not serious.

Spotted in St John Woods:

SJW.jpg

...and spotted in Paddington (now beat that !):

Train.jpg

Too much money and not enough life to live

You guys down there in Chelsea are not serious.

A well-known Premiership footballer used to rent the house next door to me, so for a couple of years, the morning wake up call was the sound of him starting his black G55 to head off to work: a five mile drive across the South West London burbs.

Bonkers. So much money he didn't know what to do with it - and so little time to actually enjoy anything that he actually had.

Mercedes-Benz-G55_AMG-2009-1600-05.jpg

A G63 passed one of our jobs last week. It was a big jacked-up version. I think the guy must use a cherry picker to get to the cab!!
It was on trade plates.

I'm probably slightly guilty, as I used to commute daily through the middle of Reading in this:

DSC_3601_zpsv2omxbi9.jpg

However, at weekends it also went here:

Amazonskyline_zpswuqx1of3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom