I think I have an addiction problem...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

com

Car
Sports Coupe
Discovered I might have a problem today after cleaning out the comptuer room due to a upcoming move.

phone2.jpg

With mobile phones :crazy: The two after the pen are the only ones that get used.

I tend to buy phones when they are new, use them for a month then sell them. I had started dumping them in the computer drawer as I thought they were too old to sell but I got a bit of a shock to find how many were actually in there. Only one out of those belongs to the gf and that doesn't include her current one.

So anyone else also suffering from mobile addiction ? V3 is heading for the drawer soon as the new nokia 8860 is on the way :D So anyone after a phone ? ;)

Are they up for grabs? if so i wouldn't mind the one second to the left of the pen:D

wouldn't mind the one on the far right......

Howard may have beaten me to it (just), but he didn't say 'please'.

I'm after a cheap V3, please :D

PJ

They aren't really up for grabs as of yet and had intended this just as joke but they will be after I sort them out and see if i have boxes / chargers etc. The 6310 however I had tried selling on here couple weeks ago but no one wanted it.. make me a offer :)

V3 im holding on to till the 8860 arrives but once it arrives ill give you guys first dibs on it here

Edit : Actually better wait of on the 6310 as I think it might be the broken one as the working one might have been sold on ebay will have to check with the mrs.

The red one second from left is nice....Any chance of sending it my way? OOPS forgot to say Pleeeaase!! BTW don't need the charger as we have one of those phone already

Last edited:
Wow, impressive. If any of those phones is small and has bluetooth, I'm looking for a bluetooth phone for my wife (so she can use our new car kit ;-)

-simon

wouldn't mind getting one off ya com, as my 3 month old motorola v550 has to go back to motorola to be fixed,it wont stay connected to internet and vodafona have determined its the phone,leaving me with out one for at least a week :eek: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............any one that takes a vodafone sim card plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom