If A Dealer sells A Car Do They Have To Give A Guarantee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You have to bring that the Annual Event next year!

well the annual event is :eek: virtualy in my back garden :eek: so how can I not attend.

Getting the moosus to come as well is another story .......

Dave, can't sleep??

My understanding is that prices for CLS55s have certainly got a bit stronger than they were a few months back. Hope you get what you want for it and looking forward to hearing about your Bentley ownership. YOu will certainly have a very classy garage!

Today the private plate arrived for the CLS :wallbash: my fault Im a numpty (censored) and it will be 3 / 4 weeks before the V5 arrives sooo I cant do anything until it arrives and I start to transfer the new plate OFF the CLS and then wait for the new V5 etc sheesh - could be 6 / 8 weeks

I only decided I wanted the Turbo R on tuesday !!!! but the quality of the garages sales package and the actual car itself were too strong to resist.

I will still get the CLS advertised - nowt to lose

The Bentley has arrived today, nice condition, seems very honest only one small fault in the petrol flap does not release possibly a blown fuse, they have offered to send a mech out but I will have a go first
Will post up in other marques over the weekend but for now were just getting aquainted :)

The Bentley has arrived today, nice condition, seems very honest only one small fault in the petrol flap does not release possibly a blown fuse, they have offered to send a mech out but I will have a go first
Will post up in other marques over the weekend but for now were just getting aquainted :)

petrol flap is likely to be most often used feature ;)

Thanks for the update - I am really looking forward to the pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom