I'm a lazy ***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kjay

Car
C200k Coupe 2003
Yes, I'm ashamed to say it. But a few times over the winter, I've taken my car to a car washing place in Notts. Busy, too cold etc..:rolleyes:

Usually get a decent job done but after doing some work on the car today, I noticed quite a few sweeping scratches. Presumably the result of a 'dropped on the floor' sponge.:mad:

I'm hoping my mate who does valeting can pollish them out.

Yes, I should of known better!!:eek:

Jay.

Jay, I've been so tempted myself but I resisted and have driven a dirty car for the last few weeks :(

This has been painful, I hate a dirty Merc..

Today I gave the car a thorough clean and she stood gleaming in the sunshine. :(

Still no smile, as the dirt washed away to reveal a fresh crop of stone chips. Bonnet, wings and even the alloys are affected....

Jay, I've been so tempted myself but I resisted and have driven a dirty car for the last few weeks :(

This has been painful, I hate a dirty Merc..

Today I gave the car a thorough clean and she stood gleaming in the sunshine. :(

Still no smile, as the dirt washed away to reveal a fresh crop of stone chips. Bonnet, wings and even the alloys are affected....

Oh, thats not good! I heard it on the grapevine that your car is better than immaculate!! Hope you can get them sorted out!

It will be done, come the summer :)

I've never known a car so susceptible to stone chips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom