Im after a w124 E320 Convertible

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The G.F.P

MB Enthusiast
Must be (i know im hoping but) ...

E320
1994 Facelift or newer
Blue/Black or Azurite Blue
Mushroom Leather (Twin electric seats) in very good condition
maximum of 2-3 owners
100,000 ish miles with nice history
twin air bags

picky bits id like (i know even more unrealistic)
twin illuminated sun visors
lockable box between rear seats (not giant cheese looking wedg)
full AMG kit (ive got a spare one but would like it to have one)
sportline would be good
AMG e36 would be the ultimate

and if i find a gift horse ill look it directly in its mouth and say i want to p/x one of my w124 coupes

there, thats not too much to ask for is it

i check fleabay, autotrader & a few others weekly but just in case anyone sees one (not ironside style mad £15-20k prices though)

basically this (its a LHD ive flipped to make look RHD)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 246
Cheers Matt, not really gone anywhere no real reason for not posting, i check the site daily though

mika, its tidy but its red with black leather and no electric seats, other than that i like the price

Check the auction sites, there is a big difference between retail and auction prices

This one sold For peanuts

wow thats an ugly combination of colours

i see your point though price wise

i dont know enough about to cars to not end up with a cut-n-shut thats 50% fiat panda!

That does look like it's worth looking at - at least.
What makes you think something's wrong at this point, found a nice one so soon for a decent price??

You know the questions to ask.......

It has been for sale for a long time, unless this dealer has sold it and subsequently taken it back again.

WDB, whats the question?

Bobby, yes its been for sale since may last year on and off, im sure it was up for £11k

it looks too good too be true which usually means its no good, plus people that mess with the look worry me

performance wise is the e220 much slower than the r320?

i rarely use my car and like the sound of the 3.2 but should i consider a 2.2?

Looks very nice to me GFP... cant see anything that would say otherwise... I'd change the wheels though, they don't do the car any favors.... isn't that a full AMG kit?

isn't that a full AMG kit?

Nope,this is one of those 210 front end car as they had those bumpers on it
Someone must have put the standard bonnet and lights

so are you saying its a w210 front end that normally has the CLK lights in it but its been changed to look like a w124?

so are you saying its a w210 front end that normally has the CLK lights in it but its been changed to look like a w124?

I`m saying it has started as standard 124 than it was convrted to look like this

19363d1278877099-w124-gtg-london-gtg1.jpg

Than someone`s put it back to normal but left the bumpers on it
If you look at picture 2 on that addvert,you`ll ssee the gap between the headlights and the bumper

Last edited:
i have been looking at w124 convertables for a long time now (even though i cant afford one) i hope to have some money soon from house sale, so keeping my hand in

i have found several on ebay and found that prices seem to falling, there was a really nice white one with blue leather, about 100k full amg kit with 18 inch alloys, i thought it looked really nice

it was available for about 9k

you see lots for 12-15k but if you keep looking im sure you find find one for less than 10k

this looks a beauty, and its 9k

1994 MERCEDES E320 AUTO 320 CONVERTIBLE | eBay

looks to have front elec seats, fsh, and 112k miles

good luck with your search, please upload some pics once you find one

plenty of advertisers in the Mercedes Enthusiast magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom