Imagine One Trillion pounds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

verytalldave

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200K Cubanite
Well can you?
The image below represents one Trillion pounds.
Each Pallet is stacked with 100 Million pounds. And if you look carefully, each row is double stacked.
And to get some proportion of size, there is an average height man to the extreme left in a red shirt.

Last edited:
Well can you?
The image below represents one Trillion pounds.
Each Pallet is stacked with 100 Million pounds. And if you look carefully, each row is double stacked.
And to get some proportion of size, there is an average height man to the extreme left in a red shirt.

So where can i get hold of a trillion pounds? is it as much as a brazillian? :bannana:

Now I wouldn't mind a warehouse full of that. Though with the moneymarkets as they are it will probably just be 1 pallet soon when we get printing million pound notes......

Bet the premium for fire insurance is high...:D

Is each pallet full of £1 coins or notes? If notes what denomination are they? Does the man in the red shirt have a sub-machine gun? If not does anyone know where I can hire 200 artics for a day?:D

Last edited:
Is each pallet full of £1 coins or notes? If notes what denomination are they? Does the man in the red shirt have a sub-machine gun? If no does anyone know where I can hire 200 artics for a day?:D

Its actually "borrowed" from an American website and is in dollars. Each actual single note is a $100 note. So if you say, for us in the UK, each individual note is £50, then you arent going to be far out.

Now I wouldn't mind a warehouse full of that. Though with the moneymarkets as they are it will probably just be 1 pallet soon when we get printing million pound notes......

I've been missing the 100,00 Lire note

Lire_100000_(Caravaggio).JPG

Time for the £100,00 note :D

M.

in one of my previous incarnations, I used to move money about the country. Generally up to £20M.

I very rarely moved anything more than £250,000 in £50 notes however. not a very widely used note that one.

If I was on duty a certain day of the week, I could be taking notes for destruction. £35m a day mon-fri, is removed from circulation, and thats just in the northish bit on England.

To be blunt, after the 1st day of humping cages of cash about, the novelty of knowing it was £1m of 5's, £2m in 10's or £3m in 20's so became lame when considered to where the next toilet was. (once you leave a secure place in your armoured cab you can't get out, so drinks and driving time were carefully planned)

Its actually "borrowed" from an American website and is in dollars. Each actual single note is a $100 note. So if you say, for us in the UK, each individual note is £50, then you arent going to be far out.

If its an American website, I beleive their billions are smaller than ours 1000x1,000,000 whereas ours is 1,000,000 x 1,000,000, which would make our billion a US trillion, that stack is too small:D:D

in one of my previous incarnations, I used to move money about the country. Generally up to £20M.

I very rarely moved anything more than £250,000 in £50 notes however. not a very widely used note that one.

If I was on duty a certain day of the week, I could be taking notes for destruction. £35m a day mon-fri, is removed from circulation, and thats just in the northish bit on England.

To be blunt, after the 1st day of humping cages of cash about, the novelty of knowing it was £1m of 5's, £2m in 10's or £3m in 20's so became lame when considered to where the next toilet was. (once you leave a secure place in your armoured cab you can't get out, so drinks and driving time were carefully planned)

Well you had plenty of toilet paper in the crates...:D

If its an American website, I beleive their billions are smaller than ours 1000x1,000,000 whereas ours is 1,000,000 x 1,000,000, which would make our billion a US trillion, that stack is too small:D:D

As in everything - I think you will find we have now adopted "our masters over the sea" definition of a billion...............:mad:

One trillion pounds, in a few years time it will buy a loaf of bread or a litre of petrol. Why? Because causing hyper-inflation is the only way the government will be able to pay off all the debts they've incurred supporting the economy.

Check the break-up of Yugoslavia where from 1989 to 1994 the Dinara (spelling?) went haywire. What one Dinara bought in 1989 would cost 1,00,000,000,000,000,000,000 Dinaras in 1994. New Dinara currency was introduced frequently just to keep up with the inflation.

France had to introduce the New Franc - I believe at 100 to 1 or was it a 1000?

And lets not get into the German currency.....

You want one of these !! Perhaps i should invest in one or two , the currency may pick up one day !!

610x.jpg

Is each pallet full of £1 coins or notes? If notes what denomination are they? Does the man in the red shirt have a sub-machine gun? If not does anyone know where I can hire 200 artics for a day?:D

If there is just one man, sneak round the back and start stealing out of his line of sight.

Say it out loud , you sound like Doctor Evil , even if you try and say it sensibly ...

' One Hundred Trillion Dollars ' :D

All Zim notes now have an expiry date on them. My bro picked up a couple recently - very funny. My note (100 Billion Dollars) would have been worth about 650k early last year. It's now worth about .0000000000006 of a dollar. Yep - that's 12 zero's. Good old inflation for you.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom