Immaculate w211 e55k aka Brutus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Here we have my Stunning (52) plate Mercedes e55k, in 185u Melanite Black which when the sun hits it turns the car Dark green.

The colour tbh was what made me buy it, I was after all looking for a 7 Seater Estate as I had 5 children but after nagging the wife she let me buy it.

It was one of the aims in life that I wanted a AMG before I was 40 so at 39 I’ve done it, But… we then had another child this means the Saloon is simply not big enough anymore, Tbh it wasn’t before but was it was doable until the birth of our 6th child.
So it is with much regret I really do need that Estate, and it’s going to be a hard act to follow after this.

I’ve had loads of Mercedes in the Past, I’m a Self taught mechanic and Own a Small Motor Factors. I’m very anal with my cars and the they have tobe pretty Perfect.

I’ve listed every Part nut n bolt that I’ve replaced making this car as near as dam as New as I could in excess of £6k that figure would have been near double that if its wasn’t for my Business. All the receipts are present and go with the car.

Trust me when I say You will not find a Physically Cleaner example out there, I’m a avid detailer and Won quite a few trophy’s from various shows. Yes I do clean the underside of the car, It never gets driven in the wet, and flies are always removed from the Radiators.

I’m also on the Mb club forum which I’ve found very useful picking up help/advice, I Also started a BUILD thread Detailing every eventuality that has come from owning this beast WARTS and ALL nothing missed, Feel free to have a read.

http://forums.mbclub.co.uk/threads/brutus-the-e55k-project.215529/

The Car has FULL SERVICE HISTORY, and this has been maintained and then some with all remedial works listed also had a SBC pump in 2005.

The car looks completely standard exterior wise apart from the 1 Year old Wheels which are also immaculate.

Performance wise It’s a beast, Running a Upgraded Intercooler from America, Secondary decat delete, Resonator delete X-pipe with Powerflow rear silencer’s.

Johnsons cm30 Intercooler pump, 83mm S/c clutch pulley Engine Ecu remap to suit mod’s along with a Gearbox Ecu remap. The car has also been de limited but tbh I’ve never taken this above the factory speed limiter, In fact the car really doesn’t get driven anywhere near it’s performance potential.

The Car regularly achieves 30mpg driving easy if your worried about that sort of thing, usually I get 23mpg on a brim to brim working.

Performance wise all the mod’s apart from the Intercooler were done prior to my ownership, I was told it’s running 560hp and 835nms but have no proof.

It does go very very well. :)

Faults, Being very picky “it saves disappointing people”

2 Small stone chips Very lower front wing, The Chrome grille also has various very small stone chips but none broken the chrome. Nsr centre bumper chrome as aprox 10mm of small pitting at one corner.

Very small alloy reaction/blister just behind the Boot Star, half the size of a drawing pin head and hasn’t got worse in my ownership, the boot is aluminium btw.

Again all the above is very very minor and once rectified the car would be near Concours.

Keyless entry only works on the Nsf, Osr, door and Boot. I think this is due to faulty micro switches behind the buttons on the exterior handles common fault, Start stop button functions as intended, Infact everything works as it should, Although drivers electric headrest works intermittently.

Private plate will not come with the car, It will be on its original (52)plate, It’s 100% Accident clear, no outstanding finance.

Its had 6 Previous Owners since 2002 prior to me, and covered 114,900 miles., 12months Mot which it saled through so NO advisories as you would expect.

Mileage may increase slightly as i'm still using it when weather and kids permit, Test drive no problem to forum members.

The new owner can be assured nothing is needed anytime soon, Front tyres are almost new and rears half worn. Everything other than what is mentioned works 100%. I will only entertain offer’s from Buyer’s who have come and seen the car as I’m confident this will be the best one viewed and well worth the wait. I still cant believe im writing this add i must be insane. It will only be advertised on this forum this side of Xmas.

I'm based in Harwich Essex,

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to pm, Price £11,495 via Cash or Bank transfer.
Weather has been poor so these are recent pic's from my albums, haven't been able to take any today.

P1010158.jpg

P1010010.jpg
P1010006.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010148.jpg

P10100652.jpg

Last edited:
P10100612.jpg

185U MELANITE BLACK - METALLIC
205B OWNERS MANUAL AND SERVICE RECORD - ENGLISH
213 SPEED-SENSITIVE POWER STEERING/VARIO STEERING
219 PROXIMITY-CONTROLLED CRUISE CONTROL
220 PARKTRONIC SYSTEM (PTS)
221B SIGN COOLANT/REFUELING - ENGLISH
236B WITHOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE - STATION INDEX
241 FRONT SEAT LH ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE WITH MEMORY
249 INSIDE AND OUTSIDE MIRROR AUTOMATIC DIMMING
250A LEATHER
251A LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE
260 TYPE DESTINATION ON TRUNK LID - ELIMINATION
261 TYPE DESIGNATION ON FENDER / SIDEWARD DELETION
265 LINES-NO.PLATE DISCONTINUED
275 MEMORY PACKAGE (DRIVER SEAT, STRG. COL., MIRROR)
293 SIDEBAG IN REAR LEFT AND RIGHT
297 SUN BLIND IN REAR DOORS LH AND RH
354 ANTENNA FOR TELEPHONE D/E-NET
380 COMPLETE CELL PHONE PREINSTALLATION
401 FRONT SEAT CLIMATE CONTROL
414 ELECTRIC TILT/SLIDE SUNROOF IN GLASS VERSION
423 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
433 LEFT DRIVING DYNAMICS SEAT
434 RIGHT DRIVING DYNAMICS SEAT
461 INSTRUMENT WITH MILES IND. AND ENGLISH LEGEND
475 TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR (TPM) HIGH LINE/MID LINE
489 AIRMATIC DUAL CONTROL / AIR SUSPENSION SEMI-ACTIVE
500 OUTSIDE REAR VIEW MIRROR LH AND RH FOLDING
525 RADIO AUDIO 50 APS
537L GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
540 ROLLER BLIND, ELECTRIC, FOR REAR WINDOW
543 SUN VISOR WITH MAKE-UP MIRROR L. AND R., BE-
551 ANTI-THEFT/ANTI-BREAK-IN WARNING SYSTEM
573 CHILD SEAT MOUNTING, ISOFIX IN REAR
581 AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
5XXL EUROPE
600 HEADLAMPS - CLEANING EQUIPMENT
618 BI-XENON HEADLAMPS FOR LEFT-HAND TRAFFIC
668 PRODUCT PROT.F.TRANSPORT VEH. W/ TIE-DOWN HOOKS
673 HIGH-CAPACITY BATTERY
772 AMG STYLING PACKAGE-FRONT SPOILER, SIDE SKIRT
803 AEJ 02/1/X
803 *1 211____ 20000201 AEJ 02/1/X
803 *2 722.6__ 20010316 YOM 22/1
810 SOUND SYSTEM
819 CD CHANGER
882 INTERIOR SAFEGUARD
889 KEYLESS - GO
910 DYNAMO WITH HIGHER CAPACITY (FFO)
915 FUEL TANK WITH LARGER CAPACITY
926 EXHAUST GAS CLEANING WITH EURO 4 TECHNOLOGY
954 EQUIPMENT PACKAGE FOR AVANTGARDE VEHICLES
984 COC DOC., DELETION OF VEHICLE REGISTRATION DOC.
989 IDENTIFICATION LABEL UNDER WINDSHIELD
M001 ENGINES WITH SUPERCHARGER
M113 V8-GASOLINE ENGINE M113
M55 CAPACITY 5,5 LITRE
U36 COMAND PREINSTALLATION

Delivery date 18 11 2002
PAINT1 185U MELANITE BLACK - METALLIC
Interior color 251A LEATHER - BLACK/ANTHRACITE

Still available, Same price as this car is as close to perfect as you will get, Now also has a Fully working NTG1 large screen Satnav. Sale purely due to needing a 7 Seater version, Again must be a close to perfect as possible if a swap is offered.

P1010181.jpg

P1010178.jpg

P1010182.jpg

Again the car is just as clean underneath, Has also been fully waxoyled under the plastic's pic's to prove etc etc. Requires nothing other that has been previously mentioned.

Thought this maybe of interest, Did a walk around vid of Brutus for a interested party, Quality is P** poor due to the file size and quality i used to upload :/, i've no clue about computers and gutted the way it turned out, but even so it may help someone who's looking for one if not mine, but hey here it is. I missed testing the Suspension firmness and mirrors but as you would expect they work too.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ps i cringe at hearing my horrible Essex pikey voice apologies in advance, at least you dont have to live with it lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom