In honour of the Fuzzmeister

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Happy Birthday to Jason aka Fuzzer!

Happy Birthday Jase!!! Hope you have a great time today, did you book a day off? :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

As ever, have a good'un!!

S.

Have a good one M8, looking forward to sharing a pint with you one day in the future.

Be afraid, be very afraid of Mr Kinky's post. Obviously too much spare time on his hands.:crazy:

Oh Mr. Walker Sir.

I put it to you that in fact my posting is ok.

The link on the other hand ...... ;)

And in case you missed it the first time ....

HTTP://WWW.KLINCEWICZ.COM

K

Happy birthday fuzzer :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Oh dear, Just what are we to do with this young whiper snapper Kinky. Agreed to everything you say but please, this is the fuzzmeisters big day. Let him bask (or basque:devil: ) in the glory bestowed upon him. The extreme Northern Folk need all the friendship and greetings us poorer North Western folk can offer.

Mr. Walker Sir.

In this instance I shall bow to your superiority and great North Westerness and shall therefore be nice to the great Fuzzter for the period of this momentous day.

Normal business shall resume in 24 hours ......

K

Thanks guys :D (and pammy)

That really made me smile :)

im going to get all emotional in my old age now .. :p

thanks again

Three cheers for the folk that did it :)

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

It was all Mr. Perrys and Mr Walkers idea.

Not that I'm a grass or anything.

Honestly.

ish.

Have a great one chuck:D And just to show there's no favouritism, you get the same as Motard - a great big birthday :kiss:;)

lol(ah - but which meaning is it?)

Pammy
xxxx

a BIG thanks go to Messr's Kink n Shude for doing all the techy stuff and pleased to report that I heard through the grapevine, reporter Spammy escaped and lives to report another day:D .

Last edited:
Kinky said:
Mr. Walker Sir.

In this instance I shall bow to your superiority and great North Westerness and shall therefore be nice to the great Fuzzter for the period of this momentous day.

K
Steady Kink - you'll damage your reputation and start to challenge Mr W for the Professional Mr Nice Guy slot:eek:

Have a great day, Fuzzer. Wot u got planned?

PS Shades of an episode of Blackadder III in this thread :D

Happy Birthday Jason . . . . (mine on Friday !!)

You can take pleasure in the fact that you wont be as old though !

Have a good one !

S.

Happy Birthday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom