insurance for modified c63 amgs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gasman2

Car
c63 amg
What companies are u guys using for covering modifications ie remap and exhaust

Had my A45 tuned and tried loads of companies, even the ones not on Compare the market and Admiral was the cheapest of the lot, and they cover engine/exhaust upgrades

Had my A45 tuned and tried loads of companies, even the ones not on Compare the market and Admiral was the cheapest of the lot, and they cover engine/exhaust upgrades

Interesting that you found Admiral to be cheapest with your modifications. Whenever I get a quote from Admiral, that want me to provide them with a list of factory fitted options in additional to any non-factory modifications!

Interesting that you found Admiral to be cheapest with your modifications. Whenever I get a quote from Admiral, that want me to provide them with a list of factory fitted options in additional to any non-factory modifications!

I think they do that a lot. They did it with me but luckily my car has virtually no options so I didn't list any.

However, with all my mods, they were cheapest for me also.

I did have to list the factory extras on the other half's Juke though.

Be careful with Admiral come renewal time. It's renewed automatically if you don't cancel before expiry. The premium on my missus Focus almost doubled to £271. Got the same cover with AA for £153.

Try competition car insurance .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom