Insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abz17

Car
Mercedes B180
Hi is there any insurance companies who offer a discount being on the mbclub forum?

Have you tried us for insurance yet? Club members can get up to 15% discount through us. If you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Regards
Dan

Have you tried us for insurance yet? Club members can get up to 15% discount through us. If you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Regards
Dan

Hi Dan,

Can you pm me your details please? I can't pm ATM as I am still new to the forum. Thanks

Hi Dan,

Can you pm me your details please? I can't pm ATM as I am still new to the forum. Thanks

You can't send or receive pm's until you hit 30 posts

I'd recommend AXA insurance sorted my claim out and hire car no questions asked very good.I had a bmw 5 series tourer for 2 wks

I'd recommend AXA insurance sorted my claim out and hire car no questions asked very good.I had a bmw 5 series tourer for 2 wks

Lol £1400! Cheapest so far have been Chris knotted with £440. Looking to save more considering I paid £350 last year

Aviva have just floored me with a quote for a new SL400 that I have just ordered.
8 years no claims, 15 years clean licence -£374 with protected no claims
That's surely can't be right. The best I have had before that was More than at £650

Aviva have just floored me with a quote for a new SL400 that I have just ordered.
8 years no claims, 15 years clean licence -£374 with protected no claims
That's surely can't be right. The best I have had before that was More than at £650

I have two cars with Aviva for a number of years now, quite satisfied.

You get discount for multi-car policy, plus you get additional discount if you do this:

https://www.aviva.co.uk/car-insurance/drive/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom