Interesting TE 24v

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like he has added the seats but nice none the less

tempting! very nice. are the 15" wheels original?

I couldn't agree more on all counts ie tempting and very nice but could do with better pics. However starting at a grand with no reserve it must be worth a punt for someone out there?

Lovely car that but the blue interior... :crazy:

Nice car,exhaust would have to go though.

Nice car,exhaust would have to go though.

Totally agree Martyz, it's uncalled for and could be very off putting to some potential punters. Basically it's a waste of the money. Besides that it looks a cracker judging by the crap photos.

I'm really liking that.....but don't need it. Still missing my 24v motor I guess...

Love it, not keen on the interior color but the rest is perfect.

If it's as described, with all that spent then it should be a great car. I loved my sportline 300 24v back in the day. That exhaust though.....

The awful pics will cost the seller a load of money in the final price, unless a canny person goes to look and offers something decent.

I know the owner of this car and have seen it, quite nice on the whole and he has done quite a lot to it. The wheels are original AMG, the exhaust isn't to my taste and is quite loud.

Looks like he has added the seats but nice none the less

I don't know much about these ... Are they the wrong seats? Thanks

I don't know much about these ... Are they the wrong seats? Thanks

No they're not the wrong seats,just the car came with cloth seats from new

Thank you. Always nice to learn something new.

Always liked these ... a friend of mine's dad bought one brand new back in the day. It was such a fantastic looking thing compared to most other cars. Something special about the shape.

The seats are black leather, the rest of the interior is blue. The door cards are for a blue cloth interior.

HTH.

... are the 15" wheels original?

I have the pre-merger versions and they have letters and numbers between the spokes. These don't so I'd think they might be replicas but not sure.

I have the pre-merger versions and they have letters and numbers between the spokes. These don't so I'd think they might be replicas but not sure.

They are genuine, these were made after yours I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom