1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

Interior replacement question

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Dhanda, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Dhanda

Dhanda New Member

Car:
    C220 Coupe
    Hi all. When I purchased my W204 coupe there was damage to one of the interior parts and it's been bugging me ever since. Not to sure what the part is called but it's in the middle of the rear seats. Its the rubbery plastic part that surrounds the cup holders between the rear seats. I was just wondering if anyone knows how much this will cost me to fix and where I can get the part from? Searched the entire internet and cant find anyhing! I'm worried I'll have to change the entire back seats just for this one part. I've attached a picture of the area for reference. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. richard

richard Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Car:
    MY04 SL55, MY17 GLC250d AMG Sport
    Its called the 'rear seat cushion tray'
    Theres two variants (Cars with through loading, and without) and 3 colours (grey, beige, black)

You remove rear seat cushion, unscrew some screws and replace

Cheers

Richard

3. OP
    OP
    Dhanda

Dhanda New Member

Car:
    C220 Coupe
    Cheers Richard. Do you know where I can get one of these from and how much they go for?

4. richard

richard Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Car:
    MY04 SL55, MY17 GLC250d AMG Sport
    Dealer for just the tray section, or a whole used seat bottom from eBay

R