Interior Wood Re-Trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pathewolf

Car
CLK350 W209 AMG Spec: Previous E55 W210, CLK55 Quad Exhausts, Remap & De-limit
I am not big fan of the wood interior of my W210 and I a thinking of changing it to Gloss/ Ebony black! Has anyone else changed their interior wood on W210 or a similar aged car?

I have seen a 2002 CL with a black gloss finish and it looked really nice in my opinion! I am not sure about the carbon fiber look on older cars like mine but could be swayed if there are any fine examples out there let me know!

As a newbie I apologies in advance as no doubt this has been discussed before!

Just had the interior wood wrapped gloss black on my W210, did the rear bumper vallence matt black while I was there! I am very happy with the result and if I ever need to sell her the owner can easily take them off! :thumb:

Attachments

• DSC_0257.jpg
    DSC_0257.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0245.jpg
    DSC_0245.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0259.jpg
    DSC_0259.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 48
Did you DIY or had it professionally done?

Looks great!
Had it done professionally as I don't have the patience or expertise to take the trim apart! It was only £160 so a pretty inexpensive alternative to having it re-painted/ finished.

I know some would disagree which is perfectly fine but I am just not a big fan of wood unless it is very light (grey,beige) or very dark i.e black.

Who was the company?
I'm interested in this but don't know who does it

Trim also looks great in alacantara

Who was the company?
I'm interested in this but don't know who does it
I used these guys based in Middlesex, they are very small outfit and it took 2 guys two and half hours. A simple Google search should bring up providers in your area as I found a lot more than I was expecting.

SkinWrap | Car Wrapping London | Car Wrap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom