Interiors - they don't half know how to make em :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Parrot of Doom

MB Enthusiast
Car
1997 R-reg W210 E300TD saloon
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-Mercedes...08QQihZ013QQcategoryZ9855QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know whether I love it, or hate it :D

0b_3.JPG

09_3.JPG

eb_3.JPG

I find myself strangely drawn to it, just because its so outrageous :)

I think I prefer it to the lime green interior Merc used to make
pukeface1.gif

A certain German F1 driver used to have very questionable dress sense too.Seems to be something in the German psyche.

adam

Looks nice, actually it looks like a nice example. I reckon it'll go for a reasonable price.

Worth a poke......
;)

Would be better in leather and on a lighter coloured car ......

But it's ok .....

Wouldn't order a car interior in that colour but when you consider it has 190,000 MILES on it, it looks bloody great!!

I actually quite like it! The car looks fabulous - but it's got a fair few issues.

Odd eBay seller though - the ad reads like he's a trader (complete with the junk spam words at the bottom) but a quick history search doesn't show other cars, just strangely odd items - like perfume etc. Yet the car is pictured outside a pretty massive house. Could be a kid living at home - not too sure from the ad wording.

I'm going to defend the interior colour. My 300E-24 has the same but in leather. Regarde
DSCN0600.jpg

Would be better in leather and on a lighter coloured car .....
DSCN0728.jpg

AHH that looks much nicer, a touch of rose coloured leather:) or is it pink :confused: but much better than the one for sale

Its called mid red, and mine is the same in my coupe again in leather.

I like it too :)

It's vanished from Ebay listing????.... Strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom