internal trim colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sean1

Car
E280 CDI
Hi,

I just got the data sheet details for my trim colour as internal arm rest has been damaged, but not sure what part is the wood trim colour can some one please tell me what code represents what part

831A AMARETTA/LEATHER/NAPPA/SEMI-ANILINE - BLACK/ANTH

Thanks

just noticed this as well 875 HEATED SCREEN WASH SYSTEM
Does this mean that my windscreen wash is heated and if so is it automatic?

Last edited:
How old is the car?

My reading of that spec is Amareto leather (which I suspect might be a Designo option) , with black / anthracite internal trim. The wood type is not obvious to me.

Are you saying that there's wood on the armrest?

Re heated wash, I think the system used to have a small heating element in the screenwash reservoir and, yes, it would be automatic.

How old is the car?

My reading of that spec is Amareto leather (which I suspect might be a Designo option) , with black / anthracite internal trim. The wood type is not obvious to me.

Are you saying that there's wood on the armrest?

Re heated wash, I think the system used to have a small heating element in the screenwash reservoir and, yes, it would be automatic.

It's a 2005 model, the wood trim is on the arm rest buttons, I was thinking of picking a black armrest up off eBay and trying to swap the buttons over if I can't find one to match

Heated wash system yes heated by engine coolant so automatic

If your VIN is put into EPCnet (parts catalogue) it tells you the colour code for the part when you look at the part in the appropriate section of EPC

Richard

Heated wash system yes heated by engine coolant so automatic

If your VIN is put into EPCnet (parts catalogue) it tells you the colour code for the part when you look at the part in the appropriate section of EPC

Richard

Thanks but not interested in having to pay to find the colour of the trim. Will wait until i speak with one of the peeps in Maastricht next time i pass work their way

I'm not sure why any Mercedes dealer (or anyone with epc net access like me) would charge you to look up a part number for your vehicle. It's about 10 seconds work.
R

I'm not sure why any Mercedes dealer (or anyone with epc net access like me) would charge you to look up a part number for your vehicle. It's about 10 seconds work.
R

My local dealer are not that great, I think its due to the age of the car they just didnt seen interested. I deal with MB every day at work and totally different
attitude from them when reporting breakdowns and faults on brand new HGV's
But if you could help Richard that would be great

The armrest material colour code is 9C09
The wood is 732 Birds Eye Maple Black/Anthracite
You can buy a new catch pair = A211 680 37 84 - you used to be able to buy the left and right pieces separately but now just 1 part for cars with code 732, or with the Avantgarde spec (which I assume always comes with birds eye maple) - but clearly they are swapable from an eBay purchased one.

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom