Introducing Benton the Dog. A star is born.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jukie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MY11 E350 CDi Avantgarde
It's nothing to do with the person holding the camera but what is recorded.

Make sure your sound is turned up.

Benton the dog! - YouTube

It's Fenton. ;) and it should be shot , along with the owner for scaring the deer like that.

You just had to spoil it, didn't you...??? :mad:

:D

Sorry. It's one of my bugbears is idiots with dogs not under control in the parks.

I spend a lot of time in Bushy Park ( backs onto my house ) which is another Royal Park and the amount of people who have no idea how to control their dogs around large wild animals amazes me.

Luckily the deer fight back occasionally and it makes the local papers , usually with the owner grumbling that 'something should be done about the deer' :rolleyes: once Fido has been despatched to doggie heaven by a large angry stag with big antlers.

Richmond Park has an even bigger herd than Bushy Park.

Yes , i agree , very funny ..... :D

'JESUS CHRIST !!!!'

It's Fenton. ;) and it should be shot , along with the owner for scaring the deer like that.

While your initial reaction may seem sensible, I would counter that it is not the dog's fault. The dog is doing what comes naturally.

The fault lies entirely with the owner for not being able to control his dog.

Shooting is too quick an exit for the owner, he should be hung by his toes over a slow burning fire :D

The dog is doing what is natural to it, running after large fury things.

The only thing the should be repremanded is the **** of an owner.

I have a lovely Cocker Spaniel and Golden Doodle, both bonkers, but I know when I need to keep them on a lead and when it's safe to let them free, they are animals after all, no matter how tame (or daft).

Dave080810.jpg

Milo5months.jpg

Wonder if the guy had insurance on the dog. He'd have been legally liable if that herd had wrecked a car or two as they stampeded across the road ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom