Invitation to Complain to MB UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it just me, or is anyone else gobsmacked that MB's UK MD said (and allowed himself to be quoted as saying) .."I don't give a s---"..?

There seems to be no easy email connection here. Maybe you have to register. I'm going to give it a go and email him some of the forums and threads. Give him some ammunition for his next meeting with DCUK! Though to be fair he seems to have a pretty good idea of what's going on.
Les

[Edit] Picked up a copy of what car in Asda to have look at the used prices. It mentions to 'R' word against the 'E' class on almost all the blurbs before each model :eek: So the news is well and truly out as people do read these things. Used values are going to suffer more.

Last edited:
DITTRICH said:
There seems to be no easy email connection here. Maybe you have to register. I'm going to give it a go and email him some of the forums and threads. Give him some ammunition for his next meeting with DCUK! QUOTE]

Is that an anagram of what he should be doing when the proverbial starts flying :devil:

Yes i read the article. It would be a good idea to send him some threads and see what his reaction is, let us know if you get a reply.

If it helps. The contact page on mercedes own website links you to dailmerchryslers customer care in the netherlands. i have had 2 issues with my latest car. one that the retailer was not sure how to deal with until s
customer care informed them by email of a decent response. and the other is still being investigated.

one dealers customer service is good, but the car needed a repair at a different dealer and theirs was bad. mercedes customer care has been very good and very effiecient with my issues. and one dealer has been able to provide the same level of response whereas the other has failed to come up to expectations.

it is my view that daimlerchrystknowswot have been more than helpful and have got some pressure over the retailers to make them think customer first. it does work. so i think the good times are not too far away.

i do have my finger crossed so i hope i am right.

I agree, Scumbag.

But in my experience the worst dealers are ones owned by MB, and the best are private companies.

MB need to incentivise their dealers better, something that was hinted at in the Daily Telegraph article.

I'll be giving Andrew English my opinions, for what they are worth, if it helps him get the message across to MB. As Tesco say, 'every little helps'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom