Iphone App Annoying!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL350_SWINDON

Car
SL350 2003
In the last week the mbclub iphone app keeps opening up the App Store and advertising games!!!
So annoying, please fix this!!!!

SL350_SWINDON said:
In the last week the mbclub iphone app keeps opening up the App Store and advertising games!!! So annoying, please fix this!!!!

Yes it is true p!sses me of. Also the fact that it does not fit on I phone5 screen properly !!!

Hahaa, just happened to me while reading this thread.

Can't say I've thought of playing X-Men on my phone.

Perhaps a mod could move this to feedback ?

Think this is as a result of the recent update to iOS 7.1.1

I havent got the forum app, but mostly I use an Ipad to access forum web page where I have been getting those annoying ads too.
It 'ejects' me from safari browser, redirects to itunes apps to some stupid games!!

Does it randomly and its well annoying:wallbash:

Yes it is true p!sses me of. Also the fact that it does not fit on I phone5 screen properly !!!

I'm not experiencing this opening of the app store and the app fits perfect on my 5s running 7.1.1

flango said:
I'm not experiencing this opening of the app store and the app fits perfect on my 5s running 7.1.1

Mine has is too small see

Attachments

• image-2344263890.jpg
    image-2344263890.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 28
Mine has is too small see

I'm not having a good day today either senility or blonde moments :D as I'm struggllng to see the problem with the screen in the photo

flango said:
I'm not having a good day today either senility or blonde moments :D as I'm struggllng to see the problem with the screen in the photo

It doesn't fit the I phone screen there is black all around the outside. It looks really small

Simzy said:
It doesn't fit the I phone screen there is black all around the outside. It looks really small

Ah I see what you mean now that's Totally different to mine mine is a bigger version of what you posted but it goes out to the edges of the screen and has no black around it at all, strange

My ipad kicks me off the forum and into the 'games of war' app 9 times out of10

So annoying , takes ages to get back into safari

Howard said:
My ipad kicks me off the forum and into the 'games of war' app 9 times out of10 So annoying , takes ages to get back into safari

My phone does it all the time. Latest software and iPhone 5... Annoying.

Ciaran said:
Think this is as a result of the recent update to iOS 7.1.1

Nope, I'm still on the older iOS and the app has been kicking me out since Tuesday of this week. There's a bug of some sort that's taking me out to 'clash of the titans' and some other app that I really don't want.

Any mods comment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom