iPhone connectivity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonwatson

Hi, I'm due to collect my ml320 on 5th of January, it has some form of docking stn in centre console I'm just wondering if I'll be able to connect iPhone to it, is there a lead or adaptor I will need?
Thanks in advance
Jon Watson

That sounds like you have a UHI type connector? in which case you will need something like a Viseeo or a MB Bluetooth unit to connect your iPhone.

Check this forum for Viseeo for the different units available to find the one suitable for your car

Ok cheers will look into it more when I get car and can confirm what I have

I have heard that there had been Bluetooth connectivity problems with Apple's iOS 8 when it was introduced in the autumn. I have kept my phone on iOS 7 for that reason. Does anyone know whether iOS 8.1.2 has fixed the problems?

Wheelsnuts said:
I have heard that there had been Bluetooth connectivity problems with Apple's iOS 8 when it was introduced in the autumn. I have kept my phone on iOS 7 for that reason. Does anyone know whether iOS 8.1.2 has fixed the problems?
I'm running ios8 on my iPhone 6 and no issues whatsoever connecting to my Bluetooth module on my w211 57 plate

What Bluetooth modules are people using???
I have a iphone 5s and want to know what's the best one to use

Wayne.clk said:
What Bluetooth modules are people using??? I have a iphone 5s and want to know what's the best one to use

Depends on year and model. Start a new thread as I'm sure someone will help!

Wayne.clk said:
What Bluetooth modules are people using??? I have a iphone 5s and want to know what's the best one to use

image-851420391.jpg

This one works with iOS 8 iphone 6

Sorry to thread hijack but what is the purpose of the USB port in the centre armrest and can you access songs from your iphone 6 with it?

Sorry to thread hijack but what is the purpose of the USB port in the centre armrest and can you access songs from your iphone 6 with it?

Which car? Most likely the answer is "yes" anyway. The 222 does it with a Windows phone and an iPad, don't have the iPhone6 to test it.

Could you tell me the model number for this please as I've seen a few that look like this but have different numbers
Thanks

t-dawg1 said:
This one works with iOS 8 iphone 6
Sorry t-dawg for some reason it didn't show up your message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom