Is a rusty Mercedes a thing of the past???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WOODYTHEWISE

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 500 Coupe.
I am thinking of selling my CL600 (this is not a for sale advert)and purchasing a CLS, probably the 500. Several questions for my fellow members. Has the rust problem on Mercedes vehicles (cars) now a thing of the past?, on say a 3 to 4 year old vehicle. Is the CLS a fine vehicle to own? I suppose it depends on what I/you want out of it. There is just me and the Mrs, so size is ok. I tried to get in the rear of one and found it most difficult (I have back problems) the boot is adequate (for most) fuel consumption is not a worry. Comfort is the main thing, and reliability.
Thank you in advance.

Hi, not as yet listed anywhere. But will be listed on here first.

:)

He meant "Alas, no - it's not a thing of the past." Click the link to find out why...

Having said that, my 2004 SLK was completely rust-free when I parted with it last month, and had never had any rust-correction work in the 7.5 years I owned it.

:)

He meant "Alas, no - it's not a thing of the past." Click the link to find out why...

Having said that, my 2004 SLK was completely rust-free when I parted with it last month, and had never had any rust-correction work in the 7.5 years I owned it.

Ah, I stand corrupted. Thank you.:eek:
Should have noted the punctuation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom