Is my assist working OK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
On my snowy drive to work this morning my driver assist never came on that it wasn't functioning properly.
But when the snow didn't let up I thought I'd better jucie my car up, on the way to the garage it did warn me and it probably wasn't snowing as heavy as my 5am drive to work.
Anyway it never went off when I hit the OK button stayed on even when I parked up at the garage :confused:

Once I'd turned the engine off it never came back on even though the snow had gone a little blustery and visibility was worse than my drive to the garage.

Has anyone else's done this:confused: thought it would of gone off when I press the OK

Does the Pre-Safe function use the Parking senors at all? If so I'd have said one or more sensors were covered with snow

Thanks for the reply, no I don't have any parking sensors
Think all my sensors are located in my grill or behind the star ?

Cheers Ben:thumb:

I was just tailgating a MX5 and it's working OK now.
I picked a small car to see if it sensed it and the assist warned me I'm to close to the car in front.
Think what happened was snow in my grill made it inoperative, and whilst I filled up it must of melted and that's why it went off or was activated again.

The only way I can tell if my drive assist is turned on or not (without going into settings) is by the small coffee cup symbol.

Cheers Ben:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom